By Jordan Malik, MBA/MS & Award-Winning Amazon Pro Merchant & eBay Top Seller

Wednesday

Video #9: How I made a Profit my *1st Week* selling Used books on Amazon.com

NOTE: This blog has moved to: http://www.HonestOnlineSelling.com

Selling used books on Amazon.com can be HUGELY Profitable,. My previous videos showed you how to get started selling used books on Amazon, this one (below) shows you my profits after the 1st week of selling.

The 3 things you need to start SUCCESSFULLY selling on Amazon are here: > Skip McGraths's "Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon.com and the Internet for Profit" How-To e-book ($27)

> Amazon.com's Link to sign up as an Amazon.com merchant (Free)

> Neatoscan.com 's PDA Scanners (starting at $397 (refurb) plus $50/month)

Yes, I'm making a profit selling used books online, and yes, YOU CAN TOO!

Happy Selling!

No comments: